Read On - November 2017
- Pollution: Plastic bottles – a threat to the environment (+Audio, Übungsmaterial)
- History: Should the US still celebrate Columbus Day? (+Audio, Übungsmaterial)
- Round Britain: Creepy Cornwall: Halloween in England’s beautiful Southwest (+Audio, Übungsmaterial)
- Technology: There is life in space (+Audio, Übungsmaterial)
- Music: Taylor Swift stands up for women
- Super easy: No swimming pool for a teenage mermaid
- Health: Britain gets moving
- Question Time: What happens to sweets after Halloween?
- Energy: Solar cars are ready for the road
- New Zealand: Saving the kiwi (+Audio, Übungsmaterial)
- Hurricane Harvey: Beware of the alligator!
- Language corner: How to say English place names